What is the WPS button on the printer?
People also ask, how do I connect my laptop to Canon wireless printer?
- Open the Control Panel. You can access it from the Start menu.
- Select "Devices and Printers" or "View devices and printers".
- Click Add a printer.
- Select "Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer".
- Select your network printer from the list of available printers.
How do I connect my Canon mg3000 printer to WIFI?
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize selection.