What is the character code for degree symbol in Word?
In respect to this, how do you find the degree symbol in Word?
- Place the cursor where you want to insert the degree symbol.
- On your keyboard, press Alt + 0176. Note: This method works only for keyboards that include a 10-key numeric pad.
How do you get the degree symbol in Word 2007?
- Choose AutoCorrect Options from the Tools menu.
- In the Replace box, enter a mnemonic you want to use, such as "<o>" (without the quote marks).
- With the insertion point in the With box, hold down the Alt key as you type 0176 on the numeric keypad..
- Click on Add.
- Click on OK.
Where is the degree symbol on a laptop keyboard?