How do I get into BIOS?
- Press and hold the F2 button then click the power button. DO NOT RELEASE the F2 button until the BIOS screen display.
- You can find the BIOS configuration.
- Category. Windows 10 – How to enter BIOS configuration? Windows 10 – How to boot the system from USB drive/CD-ROM?
In respect to this, how do I get to the BIOS in Windows 10?
- Navigate to settings.
- Select Update & security.
- Select Recovery from the left menu.
- Click Restart Now under Advanced startup.
- Click Troubleshoot.
- Click Advanced options.
- Select UEFI Firmware Settings.
- Click Restart.
What is the BIOS setup?
How do you change BIOS settings?
- Restart your computer. Open Start.
- Wait for the computer's first startup screen to appear. Once the startup screen appears, you'll have a very limited window in which you can press the setup key.
- Press and hold Del or F2 to enter setup.
- Wait for your BIOS to load.